Flexiguard A-frame fall arrest system – Adjustable anchor height from 16 to 23 ft. – Rigid rail with two sliding anchor points – 16-inch foam filled wheels – Supports 2 workers max – 3M DBI-SALA 8517780 8517781
$45,767.00 – $49,036.07
- A-frame fall arrest system -Contains a single rail rated for up to 2 users, rail includes two trolleys.
- Adjustable anchor height – Can be adjusted using overhead crane, forklift or powered system.
- For areas with overhead restrictions – Ideal for places where lowering/raising the system would be a requirement to get around
- Two user max – System supports up to 2 workers. Each worker with all gear cannot exceed 310 lbs.
- Portable fall arrest system – 16″ foam filled swiveling wheels make it easy to move system with tow bar
- Corrosion resistant hardware – Zinc plated steel with corrosion resistant powder coating ideal for large indoor spaces (its huge) or outdoors.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
30 ft. Box frame fall arrest system – 30 ft. fixed anchor height – Dual 32 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. Pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530427$37,662.00
21 ft. Box Frame fall arrest system – 21 ft. fixed anchor height – Single 28 ft. fall arrest rail with trolley – 12 in. Rubber wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530361$31,633.00
14ft. Fixed-height Box-frame fall arrest system – 14ft. anchor height – Dual 15 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530345$38,775.00
Adjustable box frame fall arrest system – 12 ft. to 18 ft. adjustable anchor height – 20 ft. wide fall arrest rail and trolley – Easy detent pin style adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA 8530288$30,759.00
Flexiguard A-frame fall arrest system – Fixed-height 2-user fall arrest system – Rigid rail with two sliding anchor points – 16-inch rubber molded wheels – Supports 2 workers max – 3M DBI-SALA$22,821.43 – $36,776.79
Adjustable C-frame fall arrest system – Adjustable overhead rail with 2 trolleys – 16 in. Pneumatic wheels – 2 user max capacity – Built-in leveling jacks – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard$38,002.50 – $49,036.07
Adjustable height A-frame access system with rigid rail supporting
- Can be adjusted using overhead crane, forklift or a powered system
- Each system contains two rails for bypassing trolleys
- Designed for use in large areas with overhead height restrictions – where lowering/raising would be a requirement.
- Integrated system leveling jacks
- Supports a maximum of two workers (310 lbs. each)
- Please note: sold in different rail widths.
Adjustable height fall arrest system
The FlexiGuard A-frame system’s height can be adjusted to accommodate various overhead height restrictions. Honestly, the adjustable height system is designed for areas with overhead obstructions and door limitations where the A-frame would need to be adjusted to fit.
Please note: the A-frame system is sold in rail widths of 20ft. or 30ft.
Portable A-frame fall arrest system – Foamed-filled wheels
Literally all it takes to move this beautiful feat of fall arrest engineering is a guy and a tow bar (or vehicle). The 16″ foam-filled wheels allow the system to simply glide to where it is needed. Simply fantastic for use in large open areas like aircraft hangers, vehicle depots or outdoors.
Aluminum extruded rail with 2 sliding anchor points
The Flexiguard A-frame system provides the user a bounty of free space to work while remaining a 100% tie-off while working at height. The aluminum extruded rail is sold in widths of 20 ft. or 30 ft. The rail itself is forged from high-strength non-corrosive aluminum for long lasting, low maintenance use.
The rail includes two sliding anchor points for each user to tie-off and can support a max of 310 lbs.
The versatility of the EMU system makes it the most cost-effective access system on the market. Choose your base, move into position and vertically adjust with hand-crank wheel per job site.
Framed access systems are designed to provide fall arrest on large elevated platforms without the needed for large counterweights. Easy to move with two bar or service vehicle.
Ladder access systems make it easy for 1-2 works to reach an elevated platform with little effort. Ladder systems include stabilizing jacks and gliding anchors points.
The sky anchor is a simple, portable overhead anchor suitable for temporary or permanent installation. The mast can rotate of a full 360-degrees and adjusted with folding handles at base.
The SafRig is a counterweight jib system, suitable for use with counterweight or outrigger bases. Ideal for areas of work with limited space, the small frame is easy to pick up and move.
|Dimensions||200 × 200 × 200 in|
620 lbs. (281 kg)
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Max
16 ft. – 22.5 ft.
20 ft. (6.1m), 30 ft. (9.1m)