3100413 – 3M Protecta Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline with polyester web, steel swiveling snap hooks, quick connector for harness mounting, Red, 6 ft. (1.8 m), 1 ea
$345.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Swiveling anchorage connector loop and carabiner
- Aluminum or thermoplastic housing design
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Cable lengths of 20 ft or greater feature stackable housing design
- Quick activating speed-sensing locking system
- Features impact-indicating external energy absorber (for models with external shock pack)
- Corrosion resistant components
- Available in multiple configurations, lifeline lengths, and material types
- Emergency retrieval system available on some models
- Reliable fall arrest energy dissipation system
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
3100414 – 3M Protecta Retracting Lifeline, Web, Twin legs, Thermoplastic Housing, with Rebar Hooks and quick connector for harness mounting., 6ft (1.8m)$417.00
3100412 – 3M Protecta Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline with steel snap hooks, quick connector for harness mounting, Red, 6 ft. (1.8 m), 1 ea$326.00
3100405 – 3M Protecta Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline, Web, Thermoplastic Housing, Steel Rebar Hook, 6ft$212.00
3100404 – 3M Protecta Rebel (SRL) Self Retracting Lifeline with steel swiveling snap hook, swiveling anchorage, and carabiner – 6 ft.$173.00
3100402 – 3M Protecta Rebel (SRL) Self Retracting Lifeline with steel rebar hook and swiveling anchorage – 6 ft. (1.8 m)$207.00
3100401 – 3M Protecta Rebel (SRL) Self Retracting Lifeline with steel swiveling snap hook and swiveling anchorage – 6 ft. (1.8 m)$162.00
3100400 – 3M Protecta Rebel (SRL) Self Retracting Lifeline with polyester web and swiveling anchorage – 6 ft. (1.8 m)$155.00
3101574 – 3M DBI-SALA 8′ Nano-Lok Arc Flash Self Retracting Lifeline with Anchor Hook$501.00
3101575 – 3M DBI-SALA 8′ Nano-Lok Arc Flash Self Retracting Lifeline with Anchor Hook$483.00
3101565 – 3M DBI-SALA 11′ Nano-Lok Arc Flash Tie-Back Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline$881.00
The 3M Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) extends and retracts with the user as they perform their work task. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which helps reduce dragging, snagging, trips, and falls. Whether the application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor, or for connection directly to harness, there are several models to choose from to suit a variety of applications.
Anchor Connection Type
Swivel Snap Hook
Anchor Hook Material
Zinc Plated Steel
Connected Safety ID Equipped
Harness Connection Type
Lifeline Hook Material
Zinc Plated Steel
Lifeline Length (Imperial)
Lifeline Length (Metric)
Direct to Harness Back
Overall Length (Imperial)
Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline – Web
Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Wind Energy
ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
310 lbs. (141 kg)
Weight Capacity (Imperial)
Weight Capacity (Metric)
Self-retracting lifelines (SRL's)
An SRL is an alternative to traditional shock absorbing lanyards and work a lot like a seat-beat - pull out slowly and extend the line; but don;t you try to run with it.
These devices are specifically designed for professionals who work way up high - stopping falls within inches to allow great mobility.
Real quick - whats an SRL?
- Retractable lifelines designed to stop a fall within inches.
- Constantly under tension, but extends or retracts as the user moves up and down.
- Offers greater protection then a shock absorbing lanyard.
TL;DR - Self-retracting lifelines connect a harness to an anchor and offers great fall protection than a simple lanyard.
PROTECTA SRL's utilize modern tech to maximize performance while minimizing cost. These devices are designed to stop a free-fall within inches, they are lightweight and built to last a long long time.
But what do they do?
- They stack nicely when not in use - required very little storage space
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean and inspect before use
- Lifeline expands and contacts in reaction to the user
- Steel components with corrosion resistant finish
- Stops free-falls within inches
PROTECTA SRL's are low cost but highly effective in catching you should you fall.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
For vertical use
|Lanyard Leg Count|