Quick Spin tether – 10 Pack – Tool tether – Pen/Market tether – Non-conductive – 1500027 1500028 1500029 1500030 – 3M DBI-SALA
$78.40 – $79.60
- Slip onto handle of tools to create attachment point
- Great for tethering pens, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, markers, etc.
- Available from SM – XL
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Quick spin, 1 lb. capacity
Diameter ranging from Small: 0.6 in. (1.5 cm) to XL 1.2 in. (3.1 cm)
3M DBI-SALA Quick Spins
|Part #||Diameter||Load Rating||QTY/pack|
|1500027||Small 0.6 in. (1.5 cm)||1 lbs. (0.5 kg)||10|
|1500028||Medium 0.8 in. (2 cm)||1 lbs. (0.5 kg)||10|
|1500029||Large 1 in. (2.5 cm)||1 lbs. (0.5 kg)||10|
|1500030||X-Large 1.2 in. (3.1 cm)||1 lbs. (0.5 kg)||10|
Dropped tools is a risk to everyone
Object drop prevention systems help to prevent thousands of work-related incidents from happening each year.
Tool Drop Prevention
- Attachment points - create a spot to tether the tool if one doesn't already exist
- Tethers - coil or web lanyards keep the tool tied-off
- Anchor - Where the tool/tether combo attaches to (belt, harness, wristband)
3M Fall Protection for Tools (Formerly Python Safety)
Through direct impact or deflection a dropped object quickly becomes a like bullet with the potential of life-changing injury.
By utilizing fall protection for tools – the risk of serious injury is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced.
|Mpn||1500027, 1500028, 1500029, 1500030|
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 1 in|
1 lb. (0.5 kg)
0.6 in. (1.5 cm), 0.8 in. (2 cm), 1 in. (2.5 cm), 1.2 in. (3.1 cm)