Scaffold Anchor – Fall arrest anchor for scaffolding or piping – Polyester web – Choker style anchor – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1201390
$27.86 – $30.86
- For scaffold and piping – Polyester choker anchorage device ideal for use on scaffolding and piping.
- Choker style anchor – Simple choke-off style anchor, simply wrap around anchor on itself to install.
- Polyester construction – Built with high-strength abrasion resistant polyester webbing capable of supporting a load of 5000 lbs.
- Steel D-ring – Includes a zinc-plated steel D-ring for users to connect personal fall arrest system to.
- Compact & lightweight – Lightweight, easy to move between job sites and can be easily stored away when no longer needed.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru type tie-off adaptor – Yellow polyester webbing – Steel D-ring anchor point – Abrasion resistant wear pad – 3M DBI-SALA$48.00 – $78.43
Web Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style adjustable tie-off adapter – Polyester webbing – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1002103 1002106
Tie-off Adapter, Fire Resistant – Kevlar tie-off adapter for hot work use – Adjustable length – FR Pass-thru style tie-off adapter – 3M DBI-SALA 1002200 1002202$177.43 – $207.43
Steel Tie-off Adapter with O-ring – Pass-thru tie-off adapter – 3/8 in. 7×19 stainless steel cable – For steel beams, pipes and scaffolding – Fall arrest anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA$112.29 – $152.57
Web scaffold choker-style anchor
3M DBI-SALA web scaffold anchor is a polyester choker anchorage device ideal for use on scaffolding and piping.
Web choker is easy to use – simply wrap around the scaffolding or piping – then connect to the steel D-ring to tie-off. The high-abrasion resistant polyester webbing is capable of supporting loads of up to 5,000 lbs. The anchor is easy to setup, uninstall, move between job sites and stored away when no longer needed.
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 6 in|
14-1/2 in. (36.8cm), 2 ft. (0.6 m)