ExoFit STRATA Vest-Style Positioning Harness – Back and side D-rings – Mesh back pad – SRL adapter – Quick-connect
$468.86 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up aluminum dorsal D-ring
- Aluminum side D-rings
- EZ-Link SRL adapter
- Repel webbing
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- PolarMesh Padding, Impact indicators, trauma straps and name tag
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
ExoFit Construction Style Harness – Back & side D-rings – Tool pouches – Body belt – Quick-connect leg and chest buckles – Shoulder/back/leg padding$511.71
ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Construction/Positioning Harness – PVC-coated back & side D-rings – Comfort padding – Nomex/Kevlar FR webbing – Quick-connect buckles$917.14
Delta Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Quick-connect buckles – Padded$323.14
ExoFit Wind Energy Harness – Front, Back & Side D-rings (PVC Coated)$382.29
Delta Cross-Over Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Loops for body belt – Pass-thru buckle leg straps$254.99
Delta Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Padded$304.29
ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Tower Climbing Harness – Back, Front & Side D-rings, QC/QC$1,377.43
Aluminum back and side D-rings, triple-lock revolving torso buckle, comfort padding
Positioning harnesses have a set of side D-rings for hands-free work as well as a back D-ring for fall arrest.
The side D-rings are used in construction with a positioning lanyard - attaching directly to the supporting structure and back into the side D-rings. This type of lanyard is ideal if you will find yourself needing both hands while being suspended mid-air.
In short - positioning harnesses include two side D-rings which can be used to support your body weight while you work at height.
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness.
While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112480, 1112481, 1112482, 1112483|
|Gtin||840779109296, 840779109302, 840779109319, 840779109326|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|