ExoFit STRATA Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Mesh back pad – SRL adapter – Quick-connect
$430.29 – $433.71 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up aluminum dorsal D-ring
- Repel webbing
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- PolarMesh Padding, Impact indicators, trauma straps and name tag
- Fall protection for tools attachment point
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring, TB/QC – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Quick-connect chest buckle$76.71 – $87.43
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring – Pass-thru leg straps – Back padding$81.43
Delta Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle – Repel Webbing – 3M DBI-SALA 1102000$130.29
Delta Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Quick-connect leg & chest straps – Shoulder/back/leg padding$219.43
Delta Comfort Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Shoulder/back/leg padding$210.00
Aluminum back D-ring, triple-lock revolving torso buckle, comfort padding.
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness.
While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112475, 1112476, 1112477, 1112478|
|Gtin||840779109241, 840779109258, 840779109265, 840779109272|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|