1110990 – Delta Vest-Style RESIST Web Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru connection – PU webbing
$192.86 + Free Shipping
Attention: Ships out same or next business day.
- Fixed back D-ring
- Polyurethane-coated webbing
- Helps protect against grease, oil, dirt and grime
- No-tangle design; it simply falls into place.
- Pass-through chest connection
- Tongue-buckle leg straps
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Delta Vest-Style Arc Flash Harness – Back D-ring – Nomex/ Kevlar FR webbing – For arc flash & hot work use – Pass-thu buckles$381.43
Delta Iron Worker’s Harness – Back & side D-rings – Belt w/ adjustable support straps & padding – Shoulder pads – Tongue-buckle leg straps$292.29
Delta Vest-Style Fire Resistant Harness – Back D-ring – Nomex/ Kevlar FR webbing – For hot work use – Pass-thru buckles$406.29
Back D-ring, resist web, tongue buckle leg straps (size Universal).
The 'Universal Harness' is the simplest type of harness you can get and are equipped with a back D-ring to catch you if you fall.
A complete fall protection system requires three things:
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|