Delta Vest-Style Arc Flash Harness – Back D-ring – Nomex/ Kevlar FR webbing – For arc flash & hot work use – Pass-thu buckles
$378.00 + Free Shipping
- PVC Coated Back D-ring
- PVC Coated Pass-thru Leg Straps
- PVC Coated Pass-thru Chest Connection
- Nomex/Kevlar fiber webbing
- Arc Flash Rated
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Nomex/ Kevlar fiber webbing, vest style, PVC coated hardware, back D-ring, pass thru buckles
Arc flash and hot use work harnesses
Arc flash harnesses we sell are compliant with ASTM F887-11 arc flash standard for personal climbing equipment.
All steel and aluminum components are coated in a non-conductive PVC. Nomex exterior and Kevlar core, webbing and padding are all fire resistant.
Certifications / Arc Flash Compliance
- ANSI Z359.1
- ASTM F887-11 (standard)
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|