Delta Arc Flash Harness – Front & back web loops – Nomex / Kevlar FR webbing – No metal above waist – Arc flash rated – QC buckles – Leather Insulators
$307.71 + Free Shipping
- Back web loop
- Front web loop
- Quick-connect leg straps
- Pass-thru chest connection
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Nomex/Kevlar fiber webbing
- Arc flash rated
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Delta Arc Flash Construction Style Positioning Harness – Back web loop – Body belt w/ side D-rings – Nomex/Kevlar FR webbing – Arc flash rated$519.43
Delta Arc Flash Harness – Back & front web loop – No metal above waist – Arc flash rated – Pass-thru leg straps – Nylon web$160.00
Delta Arc Flash Harness, Front/Rescue Loops – Back & rescue loops – Nylon web – Leather Insulators – Quick-connect leg straps$244.00
Nomex / Kevlar fiber webbing, no metal above the waist, front & back web loop, quick connect buckle legs, leather insulators
Arc flash and hot use work harnesses
Arc flash harnesses we sell are compliant with ASTM F887-11 arc flash standard for personal climbing equipment.
All steel and aluminum components are coated in a non-conductive PVC. Nomex exterior and Kevlar core, webbing and padding are all fire resistant.
Certifications / Arc Flash Compliance
- ANSI Z359.1
- ASTM F887-11 (standard)
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Mpn||1110815, 1110810, 1110811, 1110812|
|Gtin||840779007974, 648250160626, 648250160633, 648250160641|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|