Delta Derrick Harness – Back & lifting D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru connection – for 1000545 derrick belt
$201.43 + Free Shipping
- Fixed back and lifting d-rings
- Tongue-buckle leg straps
- Pass-thru chest connectors
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Integrated derrick belt connection ( shown with 1000545 derrick belt – must order separately )
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
ExoFit NEX – Oil and Gas Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, Back & Side D-rings – 18-inch d-ring extension – Rigid seat sling – Tongue buckle legs – Connection for 1003221 derrick belt$693.43
ExoFit NEX Oil and Gas Positioning/Climbing Harness, (18-inch) d-ring extension – Front, back & side D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – for use w/ 1000570 derrick$553.71
ExoFit NEX Oil and Gas Harness – (18-inch) d-ring extension – Front & lifting d-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – for use w/ 1003221 derrick belt$430.29
ExoFit Derrick Harness – (18″) back d-ring extension – Body belt w/ back D-ring – Seat sling w/ side D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – for 1000570 derrick belt$479.14
Delta Derrick Harness – (18″) back d-ring extension – Body belt w/ back D-ring – Seat sling w/ side D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – for 1000570 derrick belt$387.43
Back and lifting D-rings, tongue buckle legs and pass-thru connection for 1000545 derrick belt
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Mpn||1105825, 1105826, 1105827, 1105828|
|Gtin||648250164341, 648250164358, 648250164334, 648250164365|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|