Delta Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle – Repel Webbing – 3M DBI-SALA 1102000
$151.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Ships out same or next business day.Size Guide
- Fixed back d-ring
- Tongue-buckle leg straps
- Pass-thru chest connections
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring, TB/QC – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Quick-connect chest buckle$89.00 – $101.00
PROTECTA Comfort Construction-style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Shoulder/hip padding$101.00 – $107.00
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back d-ring – Quick-connect leg straps – Back padding$170.00
PROTECTA Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle$75.00 – $82.50
AB17550 – First Vest-style Harness, Back D-ring, Tongue-buckle leg straps$52.50
AB17510 – First Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring, Pass-thru buckle leg straps$41.00
Back D-ring, tongue buckle leg straps (size Universal).
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
- The chest features a Velcro cover that protects the harness labels and holds and i-Safe Identification Tag. i-Safe allows for quick and easy digital storage of inspection information that can be seen with any IOS or Android device.
- No-tangle design allows the user to quickly remove or don the harness in mere seconds
- Resistant to corrosion, water damage and abrasion
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature
The 'Universal Harness' is the simplest type of harness you can get and are equipped with a back D-ring to catch you if you fall.
A complete fall protection system requires three things:
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|