Delta Vest-Style Retrieval Harness – Back & shoulder (rescue) D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle
$172.00 + Free Shipping
- Fixed back and shoulder d-rings
- Tongue-buckle leg straps
- Pass-thru chest connections
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
PROTECTA Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing/Retrieval Harness – Front, back, side & shoulder (rescue) D-rings – Pass-thru leg & chest straps$102.00 – $108.00
Delta Vest-Style Retrieval Harness – Back & Shoulder D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle$182.00
PROTECTA Vest-Style Retrieval Harness – Back & shoulder D-rings – Quick-connect leg straps$106.00
PROTECTA Vest-Style Positioning/Retrieval Harness – Back, shoulder & side D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle$112.00
PROTECTA Vest-Style Retrieval Harness – Back & shoulder D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Pass-thru chest buckle$89.00 – $95.50
Back & shoulder D-rings, pass-thru buckle leg straps
Rescue / Retrieval Harness
Retrieval harnesses are intended to get someone out of a jam, or to raise/lower someone onto a jobsite.
These harnesses include a set of D-rings at each shoulder - allowing for a rescue device to easily lower/raise the attached worker.
TL;DR - retrieval harnesses are ideal for rescue operations and confined space entry/retrieval.
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|