Delta Comfort Vest-Style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Shoulder/back/leg padding
$243.00 + Free Shipping
- Fixed back D-ring
- Quick-connect leg connection
- Quick-connect chest straps
- Loops for body belt
- Built-in padding around shoulder, back and legs
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring, TB/QC – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Quick-connect chest buckle$89.00 – $101.00
PROTECTA Vest-style Positioning Harness – Back and Side D-rings – Quick-connect leg straps – Back padding$186.00 – $195.00
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Back padding$98.50
PROTECTA Comfort Construction-style Harness – Back D-ring – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Shoulder/hip padding$101.00 – $107.00
PROTECTA Vest-style Climbing Harness – Front & back D-ring – Quick-connect leg straps – Back padding$180.00
PROTECTA Vest-style Harness – Back d-ring – Quick-connect leg straps – Back padding$170.00
Back D-ring, tongue buckle leg straps, comfort padding
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
TD;LR - The features
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Mpn||1100745, 1100746, 1100747, 1100748|
|Gtin||840779103256, 840779105076, 840779105083, 840779105090|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|