1001378 – Suspended Workman’s Chair – 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ rigid board, Suspension Rings, Adjustable, Tool Bags
$340.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ rigid board
- Built-in suspension rings
- Adjustable suspension straps
- Tool bag improve storage capacity
- Pass-thru waist belt
- ALWAYS use with harrness
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Eight inch web sling seat with belt loops for attachment, Suspension D-rings on each end for positioning.
- 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ (38.1 x 45.7 x 1.9 cm) rigid board
- Suspension rings with Saflok carabiner
- Adjustable suspension straps for worker comfort
- Attached tool bag allows for convenient storage of tools
- User friendly pass-thru waist belt
- Allows the worker to work hands-free
- Polyester/nylon materials
- Includes attachment loops
- Corrosion resistant materials ideal for use indoors and out
- Lightweight, easy to move, setup and work with.
- Belt seats are only suitable for use when there is a ZERO CHANCE of free-fall.
- All work-seats should be used in conjunction with a personal fall arrest system (PFAS)
- Ideal for inspections, window washing, painting, maintenance & oil production.
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
|Board/Seat Material||15-Ply Apple Plywood|
|Board Seat Cushion||Yes|
|Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|D-ring Material||Forged Steel|
|Max Free Fall Allowed||Zero (no free fall permissible)|
|Weight Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|