Rollgliss R550 Escape Unit – Fully automatic descent – For emergency rescue from elevated work areas – Includes (2) carabiners, 4ft. anchor sling and carrying bag – 3M DBI SALA 3325100
$1,329.00 – $1,880.00 + Free Shipping
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bi-directional design allows for immediate use after rescue
- 50/100/200 ft. kernmantle rope lifeline is NFPA L-rated for durability
- High strength corrosion resistant materials
- Dual-brake design provides reliable safety back-up system
- Includes: 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners and carrying bag
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Rollgliss R550 Humidity Resistant Case – Extends storage life 10 years – Built-in humidity gauge – Fits up to 500 ft. of lifeline – Heavy-duty polethylene case – 22 x 18 x 13 in. – 3M DBI-SALA 9508289$790.00
Rollgliss R550 Ladder Rung Bracket – Attaches R550 rescue device to ladder rungs – Incremental adjustment handle – Simple detent-style mount – Powder coated steel – 3M DBI-SALA 3320014$851.00
3M DBI-SALA Equipment Carrying/Storage Bag – 9 x 9 x 30 in. – Shoulder strap – Non-stick zipper – Waterproof nylon – Folds up for easy storage – 9506162$194.00
Rollgliss R550 Rescue Unit w/ humidity storage case – Fully automatic – For emergency rescue from elevated work areas – Includes Rescue wheel, (3) carabiners, (3) anchor slings, pully, edge protector, rope grab & carry bag – 3M DBI SALA 3326100 3326300 3326350$2,685.00 – $3,576.00
Rollgliss R550 Rescue Unit – Fully automatic – For emergency rescue from elevated work areas – Includes Rescue wheel, (2) carabiners, 4ft. anchor sling and rope bag – 3M DBI SALA$1,431.00 – $3,133.00
- Design for emergency rescue and evacuation from elevated platforms.
- Fully automatic controlled descent.
- Ideal for cell phone towers, wind turbines, aerial lifts, cranes and large buildings.
- Lightest, easiest and most compact rescue device on the market.
- Aluminum housing.
- Bi-direction hub allows system to be used again after each descent.
- Kernmantle rope which is NFPA L-rated for durability.
- Swiveling steel snap hooks.
- Kit contains: 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners and carrying bag.
- Please note: Available in lengths from 50 ft. to 200 ft. – PLEASE CALL FOR LONGER LENGTHS
A simple rescue is a safe one
Rolgliss R550 rescue device offers the choice of rescue, evacuation or assisted lifting capabilities.
- Aluminum housing is lightweight and durable
- Bi-directional hub allows the rope to ascend or descend from either side
- R550 is one of the lightest rescue/descent devices on the market
- User-friendly swiveling steel snap hook on end of lifeline
- Fully automatic descent speed 2-3 ft. per/second (0.6-0.9 m)
- Bi-directional design allows rope to move both ways
- Drill adapter provides mechanical option for raising a victim. (Compatible with most 1/4" drills)
- Durable rope - 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) Static kernmantle Rope NFPA - L rated for durability
- Rescue models include rubber rescue wheel for manual crank rescue
One unit, many applications.
Create the perfect rescue system
Descent and evacuation devices
R550 rescue devices are ideal for assisted rescue, pick-off and smooth controlled descent.
|R550 rescue units - 50 ft. - 500 ft. kernmantle rope lifeline.|
|R550 rescue unit w/ 10 year case - 100 ft., 300 ft. or 350 ft. kernmantle rope lifeline.|
|100 ft. R550 Escape Unit -|
100 ft. of kernmantle rope lifeline.
R550 Ladder rung bracket -
|Fits rungs spaced 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" apart. Incremental adjustment handle|
3M DBI-SALA carry bag -
|Shoulder strap with waterproof nylon and non-stick zipper.|
R550 Humidity-proof case
|Extends storage life by 10 years, fits up to 500 ft. of lifeline. |
External humidity gauge.
Saflok Carabiner - 4.33″ x 2.66″ x 0.75″
|17.5mm opening, Self-closing / Auto-lock, Steel|
Saflok Carabiner - 9.2″ x 5.2″ x 0.87″
|55.5mm opening, Self-closing / Auto-lock, Steel|
|Mpn||3325050, 3325100, 3325200|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
620 lbs. (281 kg)
50 ft. (15.2m), 100 ft. (30.5m), 200 ft. (60.95 m)
|Hook type to Harness|
|Hook type to structure|
|Anchor Installation Type|