LDSG-120-PCY Loading Dock Safety Gate (For dock doors 8' to 10' wide)
Lead time: 1-2 weeks ARO
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.!
- Flexible Sizing in Two Models – The LDSG-120-PCY is adjustable to fit standard 8' or 10' loading dock. The LDSG-144-PCY is adjustable to fit 10' to 12' dock doors.
- Easy Operation – Counterbalanced design allows for one hand operation.
- No Slamming – A unique dampening system cushions during closing.
- The gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points) to allow plenty of clearance for loading and unloading.
- Heavy-gauge steel and a powder coat yellow finish makes it ideal for repetitive use. Gate rails are 1-3/4" square, mild steel tub. The gate post is 3" square mild steel tube. The gate catch is 10-guage formed mild steel, factory welded. It's built to last!
- A loading dock safety barrier keeps your team safe. Open dock doors are a legitimate fall hazard. Be proactive - don't wait for an accident!
The PS Doors Loading Dock Safety Gate is OSHA compliant and designed to reduce the danger of falls through loading dock doors, bays or any other opening where fall hazards exist. The gates shall meet or exceed OSHA requirements at the time of manufacture relative to dimensions and loading. A one-year warranty from date of shipment is offered (Excluding finishes).
LDSG-144-PCY Loading Dock Safety Gate (For dock doors 10' to 12' wide)
Lead time: 2-3 weeks ARO