DBI Sala Exofit Iron Worker Fall Protection Harness, Vest Style W/ Back D-Ring, Hip Pad & Belt W/ Side D-Rings
Medium and Large in stock!
- One of our best selling construction harnesses!
- Exofit harness is designed for maximum comfort and performance
- Constructed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving, shoe manufacturing and the military
- Incorporates a breathable lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- The one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit - adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Reinforced tongue buckle leg and seat straps for added durability
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
The ExoFit design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an "X" that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on; the ExoFit exceeds anything you've ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can't slip. The breathable lining guarantees you'll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you're on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you're ready to work. It's faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
Wear layer leg/seat web
Extra tough tubular web encases sub-pelvic webbing for added wear resistance for straddling beams.
Anti-tear ballistic nylon
Abrasion resistant for rugged strength and durability, has twice the endurance of standard nylon or polyester.
Built-in shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1100530: size small
1100531: size medium
1100532: size Large
1100533: size X-large
1100534: size 2XL