3504600 - DBI Sala 55' Ultra-Lok, Leading-Edge Self Retracting Lifeline, 7/32" Galvanized Steel Wire Rope With In-Line Shock Absorber, Aluminum Housing and Swivel Hook
- Stainless steel working components for corrosion resistance
- 55 ft. 7/32" galvanized steel wire rope for added wear and cut resistance - it is 35% stronger then standard SRL cables and offers 15% more surface area
- An external energy absorber controls arresting forces and helps reduce cable damage
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing construction
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
Ultimate Leading Edge Safety
The Ultra-Lok® leading edge self retracting lifeline is a unique SRL that provides added protection against lifeline wear and damage when working near leading edges. With the over-sized cable lifeline and the external energy absorber, the leading edge SRL lifeline is resistant to damage from sharp, abrasive leading edges that are found on many construction sites. If a fall over an edge occurs, a standard cable lifeline can be subjected to substantial wear and abrasion. The external energy absorber also helps reduce fall arrest forces for the user.
Lightweight and Durable
The Ultra-Lok's® rugged cast aluminum housing and stainless steel working components can withstand rough use, yet weighs only 30 lbs. This SRL contains 55 ft. of our unique 7/32" diameter lifeline. It offers 35% more strength and 15% more surface area then the standard 3/16" diameter cable found on stanard SRL's. This SRL allows easy installation, use and removal and provides total safety for leading edge work. A 30 ft. lifeline unit is also available (model 3504500).
The Ultra-Lok® leading edges SRL incorporates a unique speed sensing brake plus an external energy absorber, both keep forces to a minimum, and reduce clearance requirements. With a maximum arresting force of 900 lbs., it supports a capacity of 310 lbs.
Standards, Warranty and Recertification
Reliability that saves you worry, time and money. Complies with OSHA and ANSI requirements, including OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66 and ANSI Z359.1. The reputation of DBI/SALA stands behind every one of our products supported by a two year warranty on parts and workmanship. In addition, no recertification is required on this SRL, reducing downtime and the overall cost of ownership.
3504500: 30 ft. model with thermoplastic housing