3504450 - DBI Sala 50' Ultra-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline, 3/16" Galvanized Steel Wire Rope, Thermoplastic Housing and Swivel Hook
Sale Price: $1,135.00
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Stainless steel working components for corrosion resistance
- 50 ft. 3/16" galvanized steel wire rope for durability
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Internal energy absorption system
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Ultra-Lok SRL's come with a durable glass-filled polyurethane housing, a 3/16" wire rope lifeline and aluminum side plates for maximum durability and minimum weight. For added security, Ultra-Lok systems have an anti-ratcheting twin disc brake system with an audio indicator to let you know it is functioning properly.
A gasket between the housing halves helps prevent contaminants from entering, protecting the unit and extending the life.
Anti-ratcheting twin disk braking system
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors.
Rugged and lightweight thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
Internal energy absorption system
Reduces forces imposed on fallen worker to safe levels.
3504453: with 35 ft. spectra synthetic rope