8004176 - Wallmount Bracket for Sealed Blok SRL or SalaLift Winch
(Pictured with optional pulley assembly)
Lead time: 20 Business days
- Use when a confined space is entered often and a tripod or davit arm is not a feasible solution
- Bolt the braket to a wall or surface near the confined space area as an anchorage for a mechanical device (winch or self retracting lifeline)
- Incorporates quick-mount bracket for fast and easy installation of one of our mechanical devices
- Use with the optional pulley assembly (model 8004187, see below) to route lifeline of winch/SRL over the entry area
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI requirements
DBI/SALA designs and manufactures the most technologically advanced support devices in the industry for confined space applications including tripods, davit arms, ladder masts, wall-mount brackets and more. These devices are used to provide an anchorage for the mechanical device and a rescue, work positioning, fall arrest, or material handling support for the users. We carry many different styles and types of support devices to suit your specific needs.
For utmost confidence, DBI/SALA's packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI/SALA quality.