Force2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard
1245006 (Similar Items Below)
- For use when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option it to tie off at your feet
- 1" polyester webbing for durability and longevity
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
- 6 ft. in length
- Can use for up to a 12 foot free fall and still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our Force2 shock absorbing lanyards are the ONLY lanyards available on the market that can take a 12 foot free fall and still keep forces below OSHA's limits when tying off at your feet. Use the powerful Force2 shock absorbing lanyard when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie off at your feet - a situation often faced by iron workers. Because this creates a much greater free fall distance, standard shock absorbers will bottom out, putting dangerous forces on your body.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
1225006 - 6' Force 2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 1" Web W/ Snap Hooks At Each End (Allows 12 ft. Free Fall)