1244631 - 6' ShockWave 2 Nomex/Kevlar Twin Tie Off Arc Flash S/A Lanyard. Expands & Contracts, with Web Choker, Self Locking Snap Hooks at Other End
- Shockwave2 lanyard that meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Great for welding applications and with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
- Nomex/Kevlar tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Choker web loop for use with web loop harnesses and easy to use self locking snap hook at other end
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit for a fall
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05.
Our ShockWave2™ shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this innovative product line. The ShockWave2™ incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they\'re industry prefered!
1244630: with self locking snap hooks (3/4” opening) at both ends
1244632: with aluminum hook (2-1/4" opening) at one end
1244633: with flat steel hook (2-1/4" opening) at one end
1244610: single leg version with self locking snap hooks (3/4” opening) at both ends