Sayfline Horizontal Lifeline System
7600502(20'system)(Additional Systems Below)
- Sayfline system is a complete kit coming in its own carrying bag that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight (12 lbs.) and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with kernmantle rope lifeline assembly with a tensioning device for ease-of-use
- Two tie-off adaptors are included to anchor the system to a structure
- System length = 20 ft. (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
The Sayfline horizontal lifeline systems are not only lightweight and easy to install, they are also extremely portable. Just disassemble and take to the next job. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the SayflineT systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridge work, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.