- Pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 7x19 3/8" stainless steel cable construction (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength) for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- 4 ft. in length, other lengths available
- D-ring at one end, O-ring at other, coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
This cable choker is one of our most versatile anchorage connectors combining ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). It provides you with an anchorage connector that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed. Know matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
during checkout for 5% off your order!