2110941 - Glyder Sliding Beam Anchor (Non-Ratcheting)
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- Provides complete horizontal mobility, tie-off overhead or at your feet (use with Force2 shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength)
- Channel lock prevents beam grip ends from rotating for hassle-free connection
- Positive spring-loaded engagement provides precision adjustment
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Pins install from top for easier installation
- Pin retainment system prevents loss or damage to locking pins
- Replaceable wear pads
- Fits flange 3-1/2" to 12" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Installs onto 6 in. to 18 in. wide I-beam flange up to 2-1/2" thick.
Versatile size range fits many beams and securely attaches your personal fall arrest system to the structure offering maximum strength and durability. Other sizes are available in both sliding and fixed beam anchors.
Easy to use detent pin adjustment
Simply remove detent pin on either beam clamp and slide to fit snug against beam and replace detent pint to lock in place for fast and easy adjustment.
Compact and lightweight design
Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
Replaceable wear pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact
Synthetic wear pads reduce friction between the anchor and the I-beam, allowing smooth effortless operation.
2104700: Glyder 2 Sliding Beam Anchor, Fits 3-1/2" - 14" Wide Flange Up To 1-1/4" Thick
Lead time: Ships same or next business day