2104530 - First-Man-Up System for new ANSI Hooks & Old Style Hooks. System includes 6-12' Adj. Pole, Tie-Off Tool, Original Hook Tool & New Hook Tool (for both old and new 3600 lb. hooks), 3' Tie Off Adapter, Bag and Video.
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- First-Man-Up pole adjusts from 6 to 12 ft.
or 8 to 16 ft.
- Tie-off adapter tool for installation of anchorage device
- Original hook tool and NEW HOOK TOOL for installation of 3600 lb. gated snap hooks
- Tie-off adapter
- Carrying bag for transportation and storage
- Training video makes using the system safe and easy
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Free climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection
Allows user to free climb a steel structure and perform their required tasks, offering efficient and safe ascent or descent.
Installs anchor and lifeline to top of steel structure from the ground
Allows the user to attach a fall protection system to a steel structure before leaving the ground for the ultimate in safety.
Tie-off adaptor installation/removal tool
Provides a fast and easy way to install a tie-off adaptor overhead to the steel structure and retrieve it when the job is complete.
Snap hook attachment/removal tools for original and 3,600 lb. gated hooks
Provides a fast and easy way to attach a snap hook and lifeline to an overhead tie-off adaptor and disconnect it when the job is complete.
2104531 - First-Man-Up System for 3,600 lb. Gated Hooks & Old Style Hooks. System includes 8-16' Adj. Pole, Tie-Off Tool, Hook Tool (for both old and new 3600 lb. hooks), 3' Tie Off Adapter, Bag and Video.
Lead time: Ships same or next business day