2101630 - DBI Sala D-ring (zinc plated) with Anchorage Plate (304 stainless steel)
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Can be bolted or welded to structure
- Two 1/2" diameter attachment holes
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Plate size: 1/4" x 2" x 4-1/4"
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The 2101630 D-ring anchorage plate offers a compact, reliable connection point for your fall protection system. DBI/SALA manufactures a wide range of anchorage connectors, combining ease of use, light weight and high strength. The D-ring anchor plate offers a compact, reliable connection point for your fall protection system.
Bolt or weld to structure for fall arrest anchor point
Versatile and simple installation provides a safe fall arrest tie-off point almost anywhere you need one
1/2" pre-drilled bolt holes
Anchor plate incorporates bolt holes for added ease of use and installation
High strength steel construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (189kg) user capacity, this anchor provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility